Multiple Senior Positions
As we continue to secure more exciting projects, we are seeking conscientious and experienced individuals to fill multiple positions in our Dublin studio.
- The chance to join a dynamic architectural practice with professional development and promotion opportunities and a supportive studio environment.
- Highly competitive, flexible and fair remuneration and benefits packages.
- A young and vibrant atmosphere and respect for the work-life balance and workplace well-being of our people.
- HJL is an Equal Opportunities employer with a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- An inspiring workplace in a city-centre location.
For more information see below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Architects and Architectural Technicians
We are recruiting Senior Architects and Architectural technicians to work on large scale commercial and residential projects. There are multiple opportunities for motivated and conscientious architects, with an interest in high-quality residential and commercial design, to contribute to major multidisciplinary projects.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency
- Strong design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with respected design studios, working on large scale complex projects advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as passion for architecture and design.